Greyhound Racing Form - FTTW Ratings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greyhound Racing Form - FTTW Ratings

Discuss your ratings & system strategies here

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello all tell us how your betting is going!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hello all tell us how your betting is going! Empty
PostSubject: Hello all tell us how your betting is going!   Hello all tell us how your betting is going! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Hi folks its been a busy few weeks at FTTW HQ we have been overloaded with new subscibers to our service and the free trial applications are going through the roof. We are working on various other projects that will benefit our subscribers in the future but for now it would be good to hear how you are doing with our ratings or indeed with your own.

Thats it for now. Stay tuned. santa

Admin
Back to top Go down
http://www.greyhoundracingform.co.uk
greyhound123

greyhound123

PostSubject: Re: Hello all tell us how your betting is going!   Hello all tell us how your betting is going! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:09 pm

Hi Admin

I have been subscribing for around 6 months now and i use your ratings daily, i paper traded for a month or so and then took the plunge with my hard earned sheckles. I have my own system worked out using the ratings and i have been tinkering with it suit. I only bet at certain tracks and find your early pace ratings at these tracks to be my biggest profit spinner. I know there was talk of you offering a tip service is this going to take place anytime soon?

cheers Gaz
Back to top Go down
Top Dog

Top Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hello all tell us how your betting is going!   Hello all tell us how your betting is going! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:11 am

I am a newbie(only had the ratings for a week or so) paper trading myself at the moment early signs looking good combining the grade and speed, will update as we go.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello all tell us how your betting is going!   Hello all tell us how your betting is going! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:02 pm

greyhound123 wrote:
Hi Admin

I have been subscribing for around 6 months now and i use your ratings daily, i paper traded for a month or so and then took the plunge with my hard earned sheckles. I have my own system worked out using the ratings and i have been tinkering with it suit. I only bet at certain tracks and find your early pace ratings at these tracks to be my biggest profit spinner. I know there was talk of you offering a tip service is this going to take place anytime soon?

cheers Gaz

Thanks for the feedback Gaz glad its going well for you, we are just tweaking our tips service at the moment i will let you know as soon as it is ready.

Cheers Admin
Back to top Go down
Bowie66

Bowie66

PostSubject: Re: Hello all tell us how your betting is going!   Hello all tell us how your betting is going! EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:17 pm

Glad to see you have finally set up a forum, will be good to chat and exchange tips & info, loving the first bend ratings at the minute please keep them coming, haven't looked at a daily paper for months! lol!

Any future plans for track by track info similar to the ratings? Also is the refer a friend offer still on?

Cheers

Bowie
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello all tell us how your betting is going!   Hello all tell us how your betting is going! EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:53 pm

Bowie66 wrote:
Glad to see you have finally set up a forum, will be good to chat and exchange tips & info, loving the first bend ratings at the minute please keep them coming, haven't looked at a daily paper for months! lol!

Any future plans for track by track info similar to the ratings? Also is the refer a friend offer still on?

Cheers

Bowie

Hey Bowie

Glad you are doing well mate, we are looking into compiling a track by track list of best running styles etc but it is at the early stage at the mo (time constraints), the refer a friend offer is still valid though

All the best

Admin
Back to top Go down
Bowie66

Bowie66

PostSubject: Re: Hello all tell us how your betting is going!   Hello all tell us how your betting is going! EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:39 am

Admin wrote:
Bowie66 wrote:

Cheers

Bowie

Hey Bowie

Glad you are doing well mate, we are looking into compiling a track by track list of best running styles etc but it is at the early stage at the mo (time constraints), the refer a friend offer is still valid though

All the best

Admin
Looking forward to it, don't forget to give us an heads up when you get there Very Happy
Good to hear the refer a friend is still valid, looks like I'll be spamming a lot of my mates now then lol!

Cheers for the update mate, happy days!
Back to top Go down
Stopthepigeon

PostSubject: Re: Hello all tell us how your betting is going!   Hello all tell us how your betting is going! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:20 pm

Thanks for the ratings got me an accumulator up today at Hall Green £218.97 for a quid. cheers Got a little system going at Crayford too going off the ratings hoping it carries on as it has tested on paper.

All the best

STP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all tell us how your betting is going!   Hello all tell us how your betting is going! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello all tell us how your betting is going!
Page 1 of 1