Greyhound Racing Form - FTTW Ratings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greyhound Racing Form - FTTW Ratings

Discuss your ratings & system strategies here

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greyhound Tracks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
greyhound123

greyhound123

Greyhound Tracks Empty
PostSubject: Greyhound Tracks   Greyhound Tracks EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:12 pm

it would be interesting to get some feedback / info on the various tracks in the Uk as i think that knowing how the track you are betting on runs is massively important

Gaz
Back to top Go down
Top Dog

Top Dog

Greyhound Tracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greyhound Tracks   Greyhound Tracks EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:14 am

I think i have a book somewhere that goes into the various running style of dogs best suited for some of the tracks i will see if i can dig it out mate
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Greyhound Tracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greyhound Tracks   Greyhound Tracks EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:01 pm

Top Dog wrote:
I think i have a book somewhere that goes into the various running style of dogs best suited for some of the tracks i will see if i can dig it out mate

That would be interesting to see Top Dog, drop me a pm with the attachment if you manage to find it

Admin
Back to top Go down
http://www.greyhoundracingform.co.uk
Duffydogs

Greyhound Tracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greyhound Tracks   Greyhound Tracks EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 3:56 pm

Perry Barr in my opinion especially the bags meetings the last time out split times and calculated times that’s you can get off the bags website are very true to form only ever noticed it with this track
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greyhound Tracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greyhound Tracks   Greyhound Tracks Empty

Back to top Go down

Greyhound Tracks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greyhound Racing Form - FTTW Ratings :: Ratings :: Greyhound Ratings Discussion-
Jump to: