Greyhound Racing Form - FTTW Ratings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greyhound Racing Form - FTTW Ratings

Discuss your ratings & system strategies here

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FTTW Ratings - Q & A

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

FTTW Ratings - Q & A Empty
PostSubject: FTTW Ratings - Q & A   FTTW Ratings - Q & A EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 2:41 pm

Got a question? Get it answered here

Web address

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.greyhoundracingform.co.uk
celinedion

PostSubject: Re: FTTW Ratings - Q & A   FTTW Ratings - Q & A EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 5:05 pm

Where are the ratings?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FTTW Ratings - Q & A   FTTW Ratings - Q & A EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 6:32 pm

Go to members page on website and log in from there to get the ratings

Thanks

Fttw
Back to top Go down
AJ62WON

PostSubject: Re: FTTW Ratings - Q & A   FTTW Ratings - Q & A EmptyFri May 19, 2017 1:22 pm

Admin wrote:
Go to members page on website and log in from there to get the ratings

Can log onto here but not the members on website?

any idea what's wrong?

Thanks

Thanks

Fttw
Back to top Go down
celinedion

PostSubject: Re: FTTW Ratings - Q & A   FTTW Ratings - Q & A EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 11:22 pm

Could you please post up the website address
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FTTW Ratings - Q & A   FTTW Ratings - Q & A EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 5:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
celinedion

PostSubject: Re: FTTW Ratings - Q & A   FTTW Ratings - Q & A EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 9:18 pm

Thank you...and thank you for the trial spreadsheet for today....Just a question do you also do the sheets with the results added say maybe the next day or each week? That would be a valuable addition for us workers who are short on time...Thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FTTW Ratings - Q & A   FTTW Ratings - Q & A EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 10:59 pm

celinedion wrote:
Thank you...and thank you for the trial spreadsheet for today....Just a question do you also do the sheets with the results added say maybe the next day or each week?  That would be a valuable addition for us workers who are short on time...Thanks

no problem. Unfortunately we don't have the time at the moment to offer results but a quick look at racing post, sporting life or paddy power websites will offer up the results for you.

Cheers

Admin
Back to top Go down
celinedion

PostSubject: Re: FTTW Ratings - Q & A   FTTW Ratings - Q & A EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:54 pm

That's a shame done today's but took me almost 2 hours to put all results and prices in...and starting from scratch will take quite some time to build up results to find patterns....also I don't see a subscribe button
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FTTW Ratings - Q & A   FTTW Ratings - Q & A EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 12:01 am

How did you do? We will be taking subscriptions again in the next 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
celinedion

PostSubject: Re: FTTW Ratings - Q & A   FTTW Ratings - Q & A EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 12:26 am

I didn't back any I just filled in the results....I'm pretty sure that there would be a market for people who would like the results inserted...and also a back data option....I don't think that you can make sound decisions till you have good data from each track.....I notice that a few people back in 2013 has some idea's using the data....I presume you stopped producing for some time as there were no real posts after that time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FTTW Ratings - Q & A   FTTW Ratings - Q & A EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 8:08 am

celinedion wrote:
I didn't back any  I just filled in the results....I'm pretty sure that there would be a market for people who would like the results inserted...and also a back data option....I don't think that you can make sound decisions till you have good data from each track.....I notice that a few people back in 2013  has some idea's using the data....I presume you stopped producing for some time as there were no real posts after that time.

Maybe its something we could look at in the future. The website got hacked and all of our data was stolen so we shut down for a while until we had got ourselves sorted out again. There is big profits to be made from the ratings if you study them & apply them properly to each track.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FTTW Ratings - Q & A   FTTW Ratings - Q & A Empty

Back to top Go down

FTTW Ratings - Q & A
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Greyhound Racing Form - FTTW Ratings :: Ratings :: Greyhound Ratings Discussion-
Jump to: